Marriage Books

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A dear friend asked if I have any recommendation for Marriage books.
I do... I do...*smiling ear to ear* talking about books always make me happy. =)

A mentor of mine used to tell me: "Read books one stage before you are at it. For instance, read book on courtship when you are single; read marriage books before before you get married; read family books before you have kids.. and so on. That way you are prepared."

I read a lot of marriage books before I got married - even more than after I got married I think. =)

Some of my all times favorites are:


 
I haven't read the Love and Respect's book actually. Chris and I went through their seminar on DVD + workbook for our couple small group about two years ago. The material is exactly the same.


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS