Inspirational Blogs

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

There are millions of blogs out there. Here are ten inspirational blogs I love to read and subscribed through Feedly

1. Simplemom.net
I found simplemom website when I was looking for information on cloth diapering since then I have been learning about many things from organization to motherhood, green living, and much more. She wrote an e-book, which is jam packed with a lot of useful information. Totally worth $5 in my opinion since a lot of her practical ideas eventually save me more than $5.



2. The Frugal Girl
I love her cheerfulness. My favorite is her posts on Contentment


3. Gracefullmama
Written by a missionary mama of 5, who live in Kalimantan, Indonesia. Every time I read her post, I'm encouraged to be a better wife, mom, sister, friend, and daughter.

4. A Holy Experience 
Do you know someone who is really really good at something? Ann Voskamp is a very gifted writer. The truth is I don't subscribe to her blog. I visit her blog whenever my soul need to be refreshed. Visiting her site is like a treat for me like going to Farmer's Market or Fabric Store. She is the one who made me start my One Thousand Gifts' list. She wrote a book about it too:



5. Money Saving Mom:
Crystal is such an inspiration. She and her husband pay CASH on their house and give 100% of the profit from her book: The Money Saving Mom's Budget to Compassion International. I know her site got a lot of deals and it can be overwhelming to read through all her posts so what I did was to subscribe to her site through Google reader, skim through the title of her posts, and read only the ones that fits my need. Especially love her posts on Time Management and Setting Goals.

6. The Pioneer Woman
I know there are great site to find recipes: allrecipes.comAmerica Test KitchenFoodNetwork, and so on but when i don't feel like cooking, thepioneerwoman is the site I go for inspiration. Her passion for cooking is contagious. Her photography is very inspiring too.

7. ChristianPF
My favorite: 15 Ways To Cut Your Expenses

8. Woman Living Well
I love her heart, humility, love for God and people. One post that still resonate in my head is this oneShe wrote a free e-bookThe Proverbs 31 Woman One Virtue At a Time

9. Grace Laced
She has 6 boys. That alone gave me enough reason to read and learn how she manage life with 6 boys

10. Michael Hyatt's. His podcast is a gold not to be missed.

Other sites that I love to visit for inspiration are: Mr. Money MustacheYoung House Love, Putting Me TogetherKeeper of the HomeFiveJs, and MADE


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS